Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reg and Nick

It's just too good to be true. It's still too hard to believe that my 3-hour constant nagging gave a successful result. My beloved red-haired sister and Nick (the husband) finally decided to visit me in Aceh during their Southeast Asia adventures.

They arrived on Wednesday, spent 3 nights in Pulau Weh and left Banda Aceh on Monday. I love Aceh very much but sometimes I do not really know what to show or do when I have visitors from abroad. All I can think of is the coffee and the beach. I, of course, can show them some Tsunami stuff but to be honest, it's my least favorite thing to do in Aceh because Aceh is so much more than just the Tsunami.

1 comment:

raihan said...

I like your quote "because Aceh is so much more than just the Tsunami" ...go..go..Dekna